WELCOME TO LOVE TO BE STACKED FORUM! THANKS FOR JOINING!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello and Welcome, We the creators of Stacked Products have been all over. BHM, Topix, BreastNexus... list goes on... It's time for our own STACKED FORUM!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Disount for members not working

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Disount for members not working Empty Disount for members not working Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:12 am

alice122

alice122

Hi, I have tried to use the discount code for members today however it isn't working anymore and says page cannot be found. Is there another way to apply the discount code? Thanks

Also I was planning to buy tightly stacked as I found it really helpful in loosing weight but just wandering if its ok to take it at the same time as raspberry ketone as I started taking that one recently and wandering if taking them together will get better results.

2Disount for members not working Empty Re: Disount for members not working Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:41 pm

Tianini

Tianini

alice122 wrote:Hi, I have tried to use the discount code for members today however it isn't working anymore and says page cannot be found. Is there another way to apply the discount code? Thanks

Also I was planning to buy tightly stacked as I found it really helpful in loosing weight but just wandering if its ok to take it at the same time as raspberry ketone as I started taking that one recently and wandering if taking them together will get better results.

We've changed our website and no longer have the discount page but we always offer coupon codes and sales. Currently we have a $15 off coupon code. Please check twitter or facebook for code.

Our Tightly Stacked recently underwent a makeover and now contains Raspberry Ketone Very Happy

http://www.bestacked.com

3Disount for members not working Empty Re: Disount for members not working Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:47 pm

alice122

alice122

Hi, ok thank you
How do I find the twitter of facebook page?
I tried to look but cannot find anything :/
Thanks

4Disount for members not working Empty Re: Disount for members not working Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:26 am

Qu33nMamii

Qu33nMamii

Alice you can find us on:

FACEBOOK: facebook.com/Be.Stacked
TWITTER: @lovetobestacked

http://WWW.BESTACKED.COM

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum