WELCOME TO LOVE TO BE STACKED FORUM! THANKS FOR JOINING!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello and Welcome, We the creators of Stacked Products have been all over. BHM, Topix, BreastNexus... list goes on... It's time for our own STACKED FORUM!

You are not connected. Please login or register

How I went from a 32A to a 36D

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How I went from a 32A to a 36D Empty How I went from a 32A to a 36D Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:10 pm

Emily Loretta

Emily Loretta

Hello everyone,

I'm Emily Loretta, and I briefly wanted to tell you about my experience with Booby Stacked...IT WORKED! lol Whne I first started trying to increase my bust it was a little over a year ago in July 2011 and the first NBE prduct I used was Booby Stacked and I instantly saw results! It was such a sweet feeling to see my bust increase, and after a few weeks, the swelling I got became serious growth! In all I growth about 2"+ with Booby Stacked, and I have maintained those inches. I would also recommend using Flaxseed Oil, the plain ole' FSO also grew my bust by 4"+. I was also taking herbal products at the same time so I credit some of my growth to that as well. You can look up my full story on BreastNexus, same username. I'm currently at 39" from 32" last year.

2How I went from a 32A to a 36D Empty Re: How I went from a 32A to a 36D Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:31 am

Qu33nMamii

Qu33nMamii

Holy Crap You Grew!!!
Hahaha LOL Im soo happy for you Chica, You worked hard for it and it took a lot of time but you got it! YOU'RE STACKED! haha sunny

http://WWW.BESTACKED.COM

3How I went from a 32A to a 36D Empty Re: How I went from a 32A to a 36D Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:51 pm

Emily Loretta

Emily Loretta

Qu33nMamii wrote: Holy Crap You Grew!!!
Hahaha LOL Im soo happy for you Chica, You worked hard for it and it took a lot of time but you got it! YOU'RE STACKED! haha sunny

I WANT MORE!!! lol My breasts look alot bigger then what they were at before but I still want them to grow bigger. I want to be 45" by the end of 2013. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

4How I went from a 32A to a 36D Empty Re: How I went from a 32A to a 36D Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:26 pm

Emily Loretta

Emily Loretta

Photo I took today:

How I went from a 32A to a 36D 25rkv3p

5How I went from a 32A to a 36D Empty Re: How I went from a 32A to a 36D Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:23 pm

Emily Loretta

Emily Loretta

Sothe Alfalfa is very nice so far! Its making the skin of my breasts extremely soft and supple too. And its filling my breasts out very nicely so.

6How I went from a 32A to a 36D Empty Re: How I went from a 32A to a 36D Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:15 am

Qu33nMamii

Qu33nMamii

WOW! You came a long way! yay! hug

7How I went from a 32A to a 36D Empty Re: How I went from a 32A to a 36D Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:57 pm

phattrabbit

phattrabbit

Emily Loretta wrote:Photo I took today:

How I went from a 32A to a 36D 25rkv3p

Your body looks great babe!!! love the stomach especially. I have lost an inch so far using my waist cincher, some ab exercises and my hula hoop. down to a 27. My boobs are getting fuller now too. went thru a whole bottle of Ultimately and Royal jelly. I reordered the Royal Jelly and ordered some red maca. Going to use that instead of reordering Ultimately. I will be trying the Booby Stacked with them. Been using booty stacked for a while now and havn't really seem much diff...may be b/c I am trying to lose belly so I think I will hold off on using the booty stacked that I have until I am done losing all my inches in my waist.

Congrats again Em!!! U are serious motivation!! Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

8How I went from a 32A to a 36D Empty Re: How I went from a 32A to a 36D Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:09 pm

Emily Loretta

Emily Loretta

Hey hun!! I'm just now getting back into the game, I wanna try to bring my waist in more while also building my ab muscles up. I'm back to doing butt exercises aswell trying do a full body makeover for New Years. I want to be at a better place with my body by then.

9How I went from a 32A to a 36D Empty Re: How I went from a 32A to a 36D Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:34 pm

Qu33nMamii

Qu33nMamii

Ohhh you'll get it! LOL
Lol you've done so well chica keep it up!

10How I went from a 32A to a 36D Empty Re: How I went from a 32A to a 36D Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:11 pm

Emily Loretta

Emily Loretta

Thanks Tina! I did a mini workout today but I wanna go harder! I just really wanna make 2013 my Body Year and not waste it away. At least in 2012 I achieved one of my Breast Goals! So I can't complain to much about that. But I still wanna push and go further! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Actually would yall mind sending me out a jar. I think it'll be just what I need to finally reach 40" and reach my 2012 Breast Goal...or maybe even go past it yay! YAY

11How I went from a 32A to a 36D Empty Re: How I went from a 32A to a 36D Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:22 am

Emily Loretta

Emily Loretta

I'm growing again. I'm at 39.1" not alot but enough for me [for now] it just feels good to know I'm growing! I ordered my NBE herbs to start at the beginning of October. I want to look all kinds of some sexy in my Halloween outfit Thumbs Up The herbs ordered were, Butea Superba, DHEA, Red Clover, Hydrolyzed Gelatin, and Chasteberry/Vitex. Hoping to see even more growth. Still doing hypno-therapy aswell.

12How I went from a 32A to a 36D Empty Re: How I went from a 32A to a 36D Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:17 am

Emily Loretta

Emily Loretta

So I actually grew too 39.25" but now I'm kinda stuck there lol so I hoping my supplement regiment will keep working and push me past to my goal of 40". I've been swelling up 39.5" lately so hopefully I keep swelling up to that and it becomes real growth. Very Happy

13How I went from a 32A to a 36D Empty Re: How I went from a 32A to a 36D Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:56 am

Qu33nMamii

Qu33nMamii

WOW! Thumbs Up yay!

14How I went from a 32A to a 36D Empty Re: How I went from a 32A to a 36D Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:37 pm

Emily Loretta

Emily Loretta

Listen to Binural Beats again today. My breasts are alot fuller then before, don't know if its growth prolly alot of swelling from my FSO breast mask. Those have been a huge help to me lately!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum