WELCOME TO LOVE TO BE STACKED FORUM! THANKS FOR JOINING!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello and Welcome, We the creators of Stacked Products have been all over. BHM, Topix, BreastNexus... list goes on... It's time for our own STACKED FORUM!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Very Exicted

+2
Tianini
danicaw
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Very Exicted Empty Very Exicted Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:05 pm

danicaw

danicaw

Hi,

Just Wanted to say I'm very excited about been one of your first few male testers, i cant wait to receive my Jar of Booby Stacked!!! i might even try booty cream.

Why you may ask? as im a cross dresser and love to look femmine, im on a mission to transfer my body.

Yours Truley

Dani

2Very Exicted Empty Re: Very Exicted Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:07 pm

Tianini

Tianini

danicaw wrote:Hi,

Just Wanted to say I'm very excited about been one of your first few male testers, i cant wait to receive my Jar of Booby Stacked!!! i might even try booty cream.

Why you may ask? as im a cross dresser and love to look femmine, im on a mission to transfer my body.

Yours Truley

Dani

Very Exicted 800892966 Yay!! Thank you Dani. It's on the way. Please keep us updated on your progressVery Exicted 1839924927

http://www.bestacked.com

3Very Exicted Empty Re: Very Exicted Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:26 pm

Qu33nMamii

Qu33nMamii

Welcome Dani! hug

We also are VERY excited we'd love to see our products just as well on biological males as biological women! We hope to follow you on your progress cant wait! We also look to see this section flowing with great progress! yay!

http://WWW.BESTACKED.COM

4Very Exicted Empty Re: Very Exicted Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:51 am

danicaw

danicaw

Hi Both,

And Thank you very much, for welcoming me to the site, rest assured, i will keep up updated on my progress, with before and progress photos through out the trail, with measurements.

So if there any particular method of massage you recommend?

I've noticed that you have added a new sub section to the Biological Males Very Happy

So when should i expect to receive my jar

5Very Exicted Empty Re: Very Exicted Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:46 am

Hershez

Good luck! Thumbs Up

6Very Exicted Empty Re: Very Exicted Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:27 pm

Robinwinters

Robinwinters

Hey Dani. My name is Robin. I am transgender , I have been using Booby and Booty stacked for over 5 months. They are both working and I love interacting with Be Stacked.

You need to take Saw Palmetto capsules. around 900-1800mg 2x a day. It helps block your testosterone from interacting with DHT which will stop breast growth and feminizing. It's around 8 dollars a bottle at any drug store around.

The massage I do to my breasts is called the 360 Chi Breast Massage. I do it 3 times a day, but you can get away with two.

The massaging of your breasts will stimulate blood flow and presumably release prolactin, a hormone necessary for breast growth. Here's how to do it:
Take your right hand and place it over your left breast. Use firm pressure as you want to move the breast tissue around rather than rubbing it. Now, go up, in, down and out again. In the mirror that would be clockwise rotation. Okay that was one time around, your need 360 rotations. Repeat the process for your right breast using the left hand and the same up, in down and out, Which would be counter-clockwise in the mirror.

You can do both breasts at once too, I have to find the video from youtube to show you. Ill look around.

7Very Exicted Empty Re: Very Exicted Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:23 pm

Qu33nMamii

Qu33nMamii

Heyy Robin! ❤

Thanks for the helpful advice, and keep up the great work with your progress! Thumbs Up

8Very Exicted Empty Re: Very Exicted Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:24 pm

danicaw

danicaw

Hi Robin,

Thanks for the heads up, i appreciate at, yes i did read this somewhere, so any pictures of your progress?

also i would like to just imform Qu33nMamii that i received my boobystacked today really excited that i can start away.

Best Regards

Dan

9Very Exicted Empty Re: Very Exicted Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:18 pm

Qu33nMamii

Qu33nMamii

danicaw wrote:Hi Robin,

Thanks for the heads up, i appreciate at, yes i did read this somewhere, so any pictures of your progress?

also i would like to just imform Qu33nMamii that i received my boobystacked today really excited that i can start away.

Best Regards

Dan

yay! YAY! hug

10Very Exicted Empty Re: Very Exicted Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:10 am

NeedToBeStacked

NeedToBeStacked

yay congratz i have a male friend whos been asking me about products its great to hear it works for males! i gotta bring him here asap

thanks guys

happy growing:l

11Very Exicted Empty Re: Very Exicted Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:18 am

NeedToBeStacked

NeedToBeStacked

i think with saw palmetto its about the brands because my friend used a walmart brand and it didn't work, when she switched to a different brand she got amazing results.

also the extract is suppose to be more potent.. than the capsules but im not sure can't confiirm that

the saw palmetto im using is natures way I've gained .5 inches on my thighs and ive only been using for 6 days

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum