WELCOME TO LOVE TO BE STACKED FORUM! THANKS FOR JOINING!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello and Welcome, We the creators of Stacked Products have been all over. BHM, Topix, BreastNexus... list goes on... It's time for our own STACKED FORUM!

You are not connected. Please login or register

new to booby and booty :-)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1new to booby and booty :-) Empty new to booby and booty :-) Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:45 pm

phoenix4876

phoenix4876

hi ladies I ran across the stacked site a couple weeks ago but was hella hesitant by being dupped by other companies so i ignored it then started seeing reviews and the name being praised...i ignored it still thinkin it was bull &%it but then i actually took the time to read and research the ingredients what made me buy was how fast they responded when i voiced my opinion of being played by companies before and shd was very sincere in her response so i took the cake and ordered boh the booby and the booty becauss i want both BIGGER boobs BIGGER butt and Smaller waist lol so far its been a week and the smell of the booby is lavender,vanilla and light plus creamy..booty is creamy too but smell wise the booby takes it hands down, by my 4th night rubbing into my breast i noticed tendedness...a little sore i did a very careful look yesterday and they are a tiny bit fuller! No lie they sit in my bra nicely not deflated lookin anymore, measuring tape didnt move on butt no bra cup increased butt im stull lookin and rubbin lol ill keep posted once a week :-) happy growing ladies!!!

2new to booby and booty :-) Empty Re: new to booby and booty :-) Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:27 pm

Qu33nMamii

Qu33nMamii

WELCOME AND GOOD LUCK HUN!

http://WWW.BESTACKED.COM

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum