WELCOME TO LOVE TO BE STACKED FORUM! THANKS FOR JOINING!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello and Welcome, We the creators of Stacked Products have been all over. BHM, Topix, BreastNexus... list goes on... It's time for our own STACKED FORUM!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Im so upset!!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Im so upset!! Empty Im so upset!! Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:29 pm

Ella23

Ella23

Im a little sad now, While trying to make a purchase, I came across paypal. I dont have a paypal account nor can I make one-- I was hoping to use my credit card.. what can I do? I checked on amazon to see if you had any on there and all i saw was the 4 oz one for 30 bucks.

ugghhhh!! Im so upset! Sad

2Im so upset!! Empty Re: Im so upset!! Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:37 pm

Qu33nMamii

Qu33nMamii

Ella23 wrote:Im a little sad now, While trying to make a purchase, I came across paypal. I dont have a paypal account nor can I make one-- I was hoping to use my credit card.. what can I do? I checked on amazon to see if you had any on there and all i saw was the 4 oz one for 30 bucks.

ugghhhh!! Im so upset! Sad

We now accept check or money order as well. It will take a few days extra but it's an option Smile

http://WWW.BESTACKED.COM

3Im so upset!! Empty Re: Im so upset!! Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:44 pm

Ella23

Ella23

Ok but since I want to order the two 8oz jars for 80 ( cuz of the discount )- Should I just send 80 ? like how would you know how much Id need exactly?

4Im so upset!! Empty Re: Im so upset!! Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:30 pm

Qu33nMamii

Qu33nMamii

Ella23 wrote:Ok but since I want to order the two 8oz jars for 80 ( cuz of the discount )- Should I just send 80 ? like how would you know how much Id need exactly?

Send an email to be_stacked@yahoo.com about the situation, explain and tell us exactly what it is you would like to purchase we will send you a total so you can than send a check or money order of that amount. Smile

http://WWW.BESTACKED.COM

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum