WELCOME TO LOVE TO BE STACKED FORUM! THANKS FOR JOINING!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello and Welcome, We the creators of Stacked Products have been all over. BHM, Topix, BreastNexus... list goes on... It's time for our own STACKED FORUM!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Im getting good results

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Im getting good results  Empty Im getting good results Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:10 pm

lightskindiva609

lightskindiva609

So.thankful seeing nice increase in size and shape in butt. Thanks to.booty stacks. How do you up loaded images And change profile picture. I want to post b And a images. Thanks so much bs[b]

2Im getting good results  Empty Re: Im getting good results Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:59 am

Hershez

Congrats hun yay! BSC is REALLY a great product. I believe everyone should at least try it before knocking it

3Im getting good results  Empty Re: Im getting good results Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:19 pm

Qu33nMamii

Qu33nMamii

lightskindiva609 wrote:So.thankful seeing nice increase in size and shape in butt. Thanks to.booty stacks. How do you up loaded images And change profile picture. I want to post b And a images. Thanks so much bs[b]

yay! yayy congrats chica! To post a pic you need the url code like you would bhm ( if a member lol) snf click the small photo icon above when typing a reply. Smile

http://WWW.BESTACKED.COM

4Im getting good results  Empty Re: Im getting good results Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:40 am

gloriagutierrez

gloriagutierrez

to put pix you have to go to servimg.com and make an account..upload your pix there and copy the code under your pic that says "link" and paste it in here and you will see your pics..thats what I did..hope it helps..

5Im getting good results  Empty Re: Im getting good results Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:39 pm

brebr3bre

Congrats!!! Im glad people are seeing results with this. I am loving it as well. Im still going strong with the cream and its really helping to maintain my butt while I lose weight.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum