WELCOME TO LOVE TO BE STACKED FORUM! THANKS FOR JOINING!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello and Welcome, We the creators of Stacked Products have been all over. BHM, Topix, BreastNexus... list goes on... It's time for our own STACKED FORUM!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Before and After

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Before and After Empty Before and After Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:56 pm

*Wicked Games*

*Wicked Games*

At 2 months no butt exercises and I did slack towards the middle to the end once a day whenever I remembered to put some one but I did see noticeable results filled in lol started with one long back (sadly a flat butt I got from my momma) but now I have a lil just received my 2nd 4oz boot stacked plan to stick with and not slack on 2x a day Thanks Booty Stacked Thumbs Up BeforeAfter

2Before and After Empty Re: Before and After Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:43 am

Qu33nMamii

Qu33nMamii

*Wicked Games* wrote:At 2 months no butt exercises and I did slack towards the middle to the end once a day whenever I remembered to put some one but I did see noticeable results filled in lol started with one long back (sadly a flat butt I got from my momma) but now I have a lil just received my 2nd 4oz boot stacked plan to stick with and not slack on 2x a day Thanks Booty Stacked Thumbs Up BeforeAfter

affraid woww you gained some great results!

http://WWW.BESTACKED.COM

3Before and After Empty Re: Before and After Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:37 am

*Wicked Games*

*Wicked Games*

Thanks
Qu33nMamii.....Its noticeable difference dont have a big round booty yet lol but I still have some of my first 4oz left and received my 2nd 4oz today but DEFINITELY not slack on the 2nd jar and make it a must to apply twice a day Smile

4Before and After Empty Re: Before and After Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:13 pm

Qu33nMamii

Qu33nMamii

*Wicked Games* wrote:Thanks
Qu33nMamii.....Its noticeable difference dont have a big round booty yet lol but I still have some of my first 4oz left and received my 2nd 4oz today but DEFINITELY not slack on the 2nd jar and make it a must to apply twice a day Smile

Thumbs Up

http://WWW.BESTACKED.COM

5Before and After Empty Re: Before and After Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:33 pm

hoping4dabest

hoping4dabest

*Wicked Games* wrote:At 2 months no butt exercises and I did slack towards the middle to the end once a day whenever I remembered to put some one but I did see noticeable results filled in lol started with one long back (sadly a flat butt I got from my momma) but now I have a lil just received my 2nd 4oz boot stacked plan to stick with and not slack on 2x a day Thanks Booty Stacked Thumbs Up BeforeAfter
WOW!!!! u r getting plump!!! keep up the good work.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum