WELCOME TO LOVE TO BE STACKED FORUM! THANKS FOR JOINING!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello and Welcome, We the creators of Stacked Products have been all over. BHM, Topix, BreastNexus... list goes on... It's time for our own STACKED FORUM!

You are not connected. Please login or register

please help

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1please help Empty please help Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:53 pm

msrena

msrena

I've been trying a lot different pills over the last year and heared about about 3/4 into that year heared about yours and have ordered several jar im just been scared to use them because of the other pillsthati've using, . How long should i wait 8before trying new? 😢

2please help Empty Re: please help Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:10 am

gloriagutierrez

gloriagutierrez

maybe a month..your body needs rest..and be careful with using different types of pills right after each other..it might damage your body's system...I think the best way, and safer way, is to use creams..I am usually scared to take pills so I go with creams.. Smile

3please help Empty Thanks Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:30 am

msrena

I appreciate your comment and it makes a lot of sense.
Cool

4please help Empty Re: please help Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:33 am

gloriagutierrez

gloriagutierrez

Very Happy I will soon be using booby and booty stacked once I get my ideal abs..right now I am doing cardio and ab workouts to flatten my abs..then I will use stacked..because if I use stack now that i do cardio my results will not be good at all..so I will see how it goes.. can't wait! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum