WELCOME TO LOVE TO BE STACKED FORUM! THANKS FOR JOINING!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello and Welcome, We the creators of Stacked Products have been all over. BHM, Topix, BreastNexus... list goes on... It's time for our own STACKED FORUM!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Testimonials

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Testimonials Empty Testimonials Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:50 pm

moluve

moluve

Can you make a testimonials section or should we post testimonials in the product's forum??
Thanks!!!

2Testimonials Empty Re: Testimonials Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:11 pm

Tianini

Tianini

moluve wrote:Can you make a testimonials section or should we post testimonials in the product's forum??
Thanks!!!

Perfect idea; I was thinking of adding a before and after progress pic thread for the ladies that would like to share and aren't shy LOL

http://www.bestacked.com

3Testimonials Empty Re: Testimonials Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:38 pm

moluve

moluve

Great!!! I've been off bhm for a while cos i was moving to another country but why did you get banned from bhm??? :shock:

4Testimonials Empty Re: Testimonials Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:13 pm

Tianini

Tianini

moluve wrote:Great!!! I've been off bhm for a while cos i was moving to another country but why did you get banned from bhm??? :shock:

I'm not sure,lol. We did as well as Mobutta. I think that someone reported us. I didn't know that you weren't allowed to promote your product(s) on there but I'm guessing that that's why. It's too bad because we weren't trying to force anyone to use our stuff but it was helpful to be able to share info and advice about the cream on there. Ladies could PM us or share their experiences (good or bad).

5Testimonials Empty Re: Testimonials Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:28 pm

moluve

moluve

Tianini wrote:
moluve wrote:Great!!! I've been off bhm for a while cos i was moving to another country but why did you get banned from bhm??? :shock:

I'm not sure,lol. We did as well as Mobutta. I think that someone reported us. I didn't know that you weren't allowed to promote your product(s) on there but I'm guessing that that's why. It's too bad because we weren't trying to force anyone to use our stuff but it was helpful to be able to share info and advice about the cream on there. Ladies could PM us or share their experiences (good or bad).

Fishy, but thanks for starting this forum...x

6Testimonials Empty Re: Testimonials Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:49 pm

platinumnk

platinumnk

has anyone outside of those working for "stacked" posted results?

7Testimonials Empty Re: Testimonials Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:23 pm

Tianini

Tianini

platinumnk wrote:has anyone outside of those working for "stacked" posted results?

Of course. The only people that work for Stacked is myself and Qu33nmamii Very Happy

8Testimonials Empty Re: Testimonials Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:12 am

Hershez

platinumnk wrote:has anyone outside of those working for "stacked" posted results?
I've posted and my pics are on the site. I dnt work for them. I was just one of the ones who used there product when the BS thread was started on bhm along with like a few others

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum