WELCOME TO LOVE TO BE STACKED FORUM! THANKS FOR JOINING!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello and Welcome, We the creators of Stacked Products have been all over. BHM, Topix, BreastNexus... list goes on... It's time for our own STACKED FORUM!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Help everyone can everyone tell me what they have done to grow their butts with booty stacked

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

kevin123456

kevin123456

hello everyone can everyone write in this post what they have done to grow their butt. how long have you used it? what was the shortest amount of time u saw results. ❤

Hershez

First used when it first came out. Grew 1/2 inch in like 3 days using between 1-3x daily. Little to no exercise. Major fullness. Pics on site. Before I started the tester pills I started using booby & booty on butt b/c I heard of the good results and wanted to focus on butt growth first since boobs are a good size

Qu33nMamii

Qu33nMamii

Hello and Welcome Smile

I am co-owner of Stacked. I tested the product before we even sold it and have given the 1st before and after pictures. I used it for a month straight twice a day with very little excercise and no diet change. I gained 3.5 inches. I noticed results within about a week Smile

http://WWW.BESTACKED.COM

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum