WELCOME TO LOVE TO BE STACKED FORUM! THANKS FOR JOINING!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello and Welcome, We the creators of Stacked Products have been all over. BHM, Topix, BreastNexus... list goes on... It's time for our own STACKED FORUM!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Well I tried this stuff out and...

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Well I tried this stuff out and... Empty Well I tried this stuff out and... Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:49 am

BlackRogue

BlackRogue

I have to say it is working for me. Just recieved my order last week, started using it on a Wednesday and saw some fullness by Sunday. I didn't expect to see results so soon, but eff it I'm happy. I've tried on several different jeans and they look better. I am shy to post pictures so I will give you my story:

Basically I work out 5-6 times a week, trying to get rid of these last 10lbs. I do glute excercises 3x a week with 5lb weights on each leg. I increase weight depending on if the excercises get too easy. 8 reps, 3 sets on each leg. Just simple donkey kicks and hip abductors. The trick is to breath in tandem and go slow and steady make the cheeks work lol. I do these moves because I want to raise my butt a lil higher but bought the cream to make it thicker and jiggly. I'm good with the muscle I need that fatty look. WIth that routine I gained an inch of muscle tone and it raised up a little bit. Now with the cream... it looks like (seriously... it only appears that way but my measuring tape is showing smaller hips lol) I gained 2 inches. Keep in mind it's only been a few days!!! bounce

I am in LOVE!!! The only con I have is the smell. My formula is a lil more "fishy" then I would like so I just use it while I am at home. The second I get in from work I dry brush the booty with a loofah... and rub it on and then I do it again before I go to bed. I am not fond of the smell getting on my clothes but I may have to buy new stuff cause this new booty may not fit into things lol My exact measurememts are all over the place right now because I am in the process of losing weight, but this stuff has saved my booty. My booty is always the first to go. But I have a lil shelf going on for the first time in my life. My butt looks bigger even though I'm losing weight. I cannot complain!!! I gotta say I am proud of you ladies at Stacked doing your thing. Anywho I am soooo sorry for the long post I just wanted to get as much out as possible. Embarassed Thumbs Up

2Well I tried this stuff out and... Empty Re: Well I tried this stuff out and... Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:38 am

Qu33nMamii

Qu33nMamii

Congrats on the weight loss and booty gain! Smile
Thanks, no worries about the post. You gave me some booty ideas LOL
Hope to hear an update in the near future..

http://WWW.BESTACKED.COM

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum