WELCOME TO LOVE TO BE STACKED FORUM! THANKS FOR JOINING!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello and Welcome, We the creators of Stacked Products have been all over. BHM, Topix, BreastNexus... list goes on... It's time for our own STACKED FORUM!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wanting to Stack Up, But...?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wanting to Stack Up, But...? Empty Wanting to Stack Up, But...? Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:04 pm

BodySoSweet-YouCanTasteIt

Hey!! Smile I'm new here.
I want to try Booty Stack & Booby Stacked! But first I have some (lots LOL ) questions. I'd appreciate as many answers as possible. Thanks ❤
scratch
Number One. I. HATE. My. Thighs. They aren't too bad I guess... but I never want to wear any of my shorts around my friends (especially my boyfriend...) pale I want to tone them and my butt. I want to use Booty Stacked but I don't just want more gain in my butt, I want to get it nice and toned, get it to sit up higher, not just be a blob tongue. I've started working out, just doing some exercise moves working my butt, thighs, and abs. So, should I get my butt and thighs to my goal of a higher, non-lumpy butt, then use Booty Stacked to add ONLY to my butt to get it round and bigger?

2. Speaking of lumpy... I am not obese. But I have some cellulite (which is what I am working my butt off to get rid of). Will Booty Stacked cause any cellulite?

3. I want boobs. Yes, I have boobs, I am not flat. But I want bigger ones. So how much growth can you get from Booby Stacked? Is there a limit?

4. What is a good time frame for someone to look for growth in Booty & Booby Stacked?

5. I want to also exercise my upper body as well, so would that ruin the work of Booby Stacked?

6. Does Booby Stacked do cause/reduce stretch marks?

7. 1 & 5: Basically what I'm asking is, is it safe to use Booby & Booty Stacked while maintaing an exercise routine?
Will I lose results by exercising?

8. OH!- And what is it meant by eating enough? I don't eat much (and I try not to).

THANK YOU!! Very Happy

I'm sorry, I'm too lazy to read through the forum to search for the answers... Razz So if they've already been answered...
Embarassed

2Wanting to Stack Up, But...? Empty Re: Wanting to Stack Up, But...? Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:10 am

Qu33nMamii

Qu33nMamii

BodySoSweet-YouCanTasteIt wrote:Hey!! Smile I'm new here.
I want to try Booty Stack & Booby Stacked! But first I have some (lots LOL ) questions. I'd appreciate as many answers as possible. Thanks ❤
scratch
Number One. I. HATE. My. Thighs. They aren't too bad I guess... but I never want to wear any of my shorts around my friends (especially my boyfriend...) pale I want to tone them and my butt. I want to use Booty Stacked but I don't just want more gain in my butt, I want to get it nice and toned, get it to sit up higher, not just be a blob tongue. I've started working out, just doing some exercise moves working my butt, thighs, and abs. So, should I get my butt and thighs to my goal of a higher, non-lumpy butt, then use Booty Stacked to add ONLY to my butt to get it round and bigger?

2. Speaking of lumpy... I am not obese. But I have some cellulite (which is what I am working my butt off to get rid of). Will Booty Stacked cause any cellulite?

3. I want boobs. Yes, I have boobs, I am not flat. But I want bigger ones. So how much growth can you get from Booby Stacked? Is there a limit?

4. What is a good time frame for someone to look for growth in Booty & Booby Stacked?

5. I want to also exercise my upper body as well, so would that ruin the work of Booby Stacked?

6. Does Booby Stacked do cause/reduce stretch marks?

7. 1 & 5: Basically what I'm asking is, is it safe to use Booby & Booty Stacked while maintaing an exercise routine?
Will I lose results by exercising?

8. OH!- And what is it meant by eating enough? I don't eat much (and I try not to).

THANK YOU!! Very Happy

I'm sorry, I'm too lazy to read through the forum to search for the answers... Razz So if they've already been answered...
Embarassed

Hello and welcome! Very Happy hug
Let me try to answer all of these best I can LOL

1. Using Booty Stacked WILL NOT give you the automatic lift and shaped butt! It will give shape that was never there and more fat tissue, YOU will need to supply the great sexy lifted curve by working out and heavy lifting.
2. Booty Stacked will not cause cellulite, or stretch marks... and if you do have stretch marks Emu oil in Stacked will hinder them Thumbs Up
3. The growth in your breast depends on your body's natural gaining and how you react to the product. You could gain 1-4in gain.
4. People vary in results we ask give a time frame of 2-4 weeks.
5. Working out your upper half will not ruin your gain only help make it more defined! Just avoid too much cardio... cardio burns fat and your results ARE fat!
6. Booby Stacked like Booty hinders and prevents stretch marks.
7. Answered above LOL tongue
8. When we say eat enough it means contain a steady/ballanced diet. Dont starve yourself LOL Keep a 3 meal a day routine. You do not want to lose the results you are trying to gain.
WELL, Hope that answered them. LOL Thumbs Up

http://WWW.BESTACKED.COM

3Wanting to Stack Up, But...? Empty Re: Wanting to Stack Up, But...? Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:33 am

hug Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
I just want this all planned right so I come out with my dream body Twisted Evil No mistakes for me! LOL
Okay, I'm not sure if I want to add cardio at the moment... But if I decide I do, I'll go nuts on working out, then once I'm where I want I stock up on Stacked Very Happy I think...

4Wanting to Stack Up, But...? Empty Re: Wanting to Stack Up, But...? Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:30 am

Qu33nMamii

Qu33nMamii

You're welcome Very Happy

Sounds like a plan! Thumbs Up Wink

http://WWW.BESTACKED.COM

5Wanting to Stack Up, But...? Empty Re: Wanting to Stack Up, But...? Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:23 pm

NeedToBeStacked

NeedToBeStacked

Bumping for an update

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum