WELCOME TO LOVE TO BE STACKED FORUM! THANKS FOR JOINING!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello and Welcome, We the creators of Stacked Products have been all over. BHM, Topix, BreastNexus... list goes on... It's time for our own STACKED FORUM!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Not sure where to start

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Not sure where to start Empty Not sure where to start Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:32 pm

Celestdaer

Celestdaer

I've been trying to decide which product to use first... I've got quite a lot of extra weight, especially around my belly, but I also want to work on my boobs and butt... and since the ultimate stacker appears to add extra weight to those areas, would the Tight burn the extra weight away?

2Not sure where to start Empty Re: Not sure where to start Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:50 pm

Qu33nMamii

Qu33nMamii

Hello Smile

I would suggest any excess weight you'd like to lose do so BEFORE using any product. Especially if you are doing cardio to lose, you will burn all the gain. Tightly helps shrink and tone the waist IF there is not too much weight wanting to lose. It first slims out your sides giving the hour glass look and over time works the mid section. Ultimately and Tightly goes great together because Ulitmately focuses on breast and butt gain and Tightly only targets the waist Thumbs Up

http://WWW.BESTACKED.COM

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum