WELCOME TO LOVE TO BE STACKED FORUM! THANKS FOR JOINING!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello and Welcome, We the creators of Stacked Products have been all over. BHM, Topix, BreastNexus... list goes on... It's time for our own STACKED FORUM!

You are not connected. Please login or register

1st thing I do in the Morning >Last thing I do at Night.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

lightskindiva609

lightskindiva609

Is use my booty stack Cream. Im on my 2nd month, omg how yay! Good flower bsc has been to me. Im filling IN good especially the bottom. I actually got some cheeks. LoL lol! I still have flatness on the top part. But I understand that it takes time. Im in no ruse. I no in time the flat part will fill in. But so far so good. You ladies are getting nice results. Keep up the good work. Encouragement is a must. Merry Christmas

Im Blessed To Be Booty Stacked yay! geek

Last edited by lightskindiva609 on Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)

Redboneluvahh

Redboneluvahh

thats good to know i dont understand how it didnt work for some people cuz its workin well for me too and im one of the people where nthn works. so it feels good. almost on my way 2my nd month. no rush either shoot i been goin this long without no booty wats a few moe months

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum