WELCOME TO LOVE TO BE STACKED FORUM! THANKS FOR JOINING!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello and Welcome, We the creators of Stacked Products have been all over. BHM, Topix, BreastNexus... list goes on... It's time for our own STACKED FORUM!

You are not connected. Please login or register

GREAT NEWS YOU GUYS!!!!!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1GREAT NEWS YOU GUYS!!!!! Empty GREAT NEWS YOU GUYS!!!!! Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:50 pm

gloriagutierrez

gloriagutierrez

OMG I just can't believe it girls! I bought this cream to lose belly fat and I have done around 3 applications and these are my results of before and after....
BEFORE:
GREAT NEWS YOU GUYS!!!!! 11101610

GREAT NEWS YOU GUYS!!!!! 11101619

AFTER:

GREAT NEWS YOU GUYS!!!!! 12271011

GREAT NEWS YOU GUYS!!!!! 12271010

Ok the website is mobuttacream.com and it is easy to use..you clean your belly with a wet towel and apply the cream..massage it in circle motion..then wrap yourself with saran wrap, den with a bandage they give you when you buy the product, then with a waist cincher, then wrap yourself with a warm towel..and wrap yourself to be warm.. I slept with it so I could keep myself warm and when I woke up my abs were so flat..im so happy!!! yay! you can search this on youtube too..write mobutta tummy wrap and she shows the steps to applying the cream..hope you guys try it because it really helped me..im not joking..and the product is not expensive..it about $18...enjoy girls!!

2GREAT NEWS YOU GUYS!!!!! Empty Re: GREAT NEWS YOU GUYS!!!!! Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:51 pm

gloriagutierrez

gloriagutierrez

IDK how to make them gibber though and straight..so I hope you guys can see it well Very Happy

3GREAT NEWS YOU GUYS!!!!! Empty here is the link to the cream Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:40 pm

gloriagutierrez

gloriagutierrez

http://www.mobuttacream.com/

here is the video to how to apply it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rh--3LmOh-E

if you have any questions feel free to ask..

4GREAT NEWS YOU GUYS!!!!! Empty Re: GREAT NEWS YOU GUYS!!!!! Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:21 pm

velvetcookie

velvetcookie

You're right! The tummy cream works really good. I use it too. Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

5GREAT NEWS YOU GUYS!!!!! Empty Re: GREAT NEWS YOU GUYS!!!!! Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:17 am

Qu33nMamii

Qu33nMamii

Thanks for your post hun.
I also have purchased a jar and have tried the wrap and posted before and after pics. I was pleased with the results I got after every application I lost about 2inches. The only thing that bugged me was the hastle of applying, wrapping and washing it off and then having to do so again after a week or too cause the results never stayed permanent. This product is great for one of those feeling bloated days and just want an easy fix.

http://WWW.BESTACKED.COM

6GREAT NEWS YOU GUYS!!!!! Empty Re: GREAT NEWS YOU GUYS!!!!! Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:03 pm

Hershez

Congrats Smile

7GREAT NEWS YOU GUYS!!!!! Empty Re: GREAT NEWS YOU GUYS!!!!! Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:09 pm

gloriagutierrez

gloriagutierrez

yea I know..but I have been eating in small amounts..and even when I eat full my belly does not get bloated as it use to. My abs are getting better though...and yes the applying part can be annoying lol...I still workout to keep them flat..so far so good Thumbs Up

8GREAT NEWS YOU GUYS!!!!! Empty Re: GREAT NEWS YOU GUYS!!!!! Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:49 pm

Qu33nMamii

Qu33nMamii

gloriagutierrez wrote:yea I know..but I have been eating in small amounts..and even when I eat full my belly does not get bloated as it use to. My abs are getting better though...and yes the applying part can be annoying lol...I still workout to keep them flat..so far so good Thumbs Up

great! keep up your good work chica Very Happy

http://WWW.BESTACKED.COM

9GREAT NEWS YOU GUYS!!!!! Empty Re: GREAT NEWS YOU GUYS!!!!! Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:19 pm

gloriagutierrez

gloriagutierrez

Thumbs Up

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum