WELCOME TO LOVE TO BE STACKED FORUM! THANKS FOR JOINING!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello and Welcome, We the creators of Stacked Products have been all over. BHM, Topix, BreastNexus... list goes on... It's time for our own STACKED FORUM!

You are not connected. Please login or register

hello everyone

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1hello everyone Empty hello everyone Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:20 pm

lightskindiva609

lightskindiva609

Dang my ass is PhaT round, pump, nice side view. My BAE' he loves it.. All he could say is that thang sit up and poke out. Lol i was so happy that he could see the difference his self. Yes this is a really good Cream. And yes it takes time. I been using booty stacked since 10/2011. I mean you can't think that your behinde is going to grow fast. You have to have patience with your body. I'm so happy with my results. I'm just speaking from my own experince and my use to be flat pancake butt. Lol seriously. Another thing I always try to think positive. Thanks Be Stacked Team you really changed my Life for the best.

2hello everyone Empty Re: hello everyone Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:01 pm

camden_love4

camden_love4

That is great!! Do you have pictures? And also did you workout and what foods did you eat? sunny

3hello everyone Empty Re: hello everyone Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:52 am

Qu33nMamii

Qu33nMamii

lightskindiva609 wrote:Dang my ass is PhaT round, pump, nice side view. My BAE' he loves it.. All he could say is that thang sit up and poke out. Lol i was so happy that he could see the difference his self. Yes this is a really good Cream. And yes it takes time. I been using booty stacked since 10/2011. I mean you can't think that your behinde is going to grow fast. You have to have patience with your body. I'm so happy with my results. I'm just speaking from my own experince and my use to be flat pancake butt. Lol seriously. Another thing I always try to think positive. Thanks Be Stacked Team you really changed my Life for the best.

Congrats on your gain chica, We are glad to help! hug

http://WWW.BESTACKED.COM

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum