WELCOME TO LOVE TO BE STACKED FORUM! THANKS FOR JOINING!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello and Welcome, We the creators of Stacked Products have been all over. BHM, Topix, BreastNexus... list goes on... It's time for our own STACKED FORUM!

You are not connected. Please login or register

After 1 Month. . . .

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1After 1 Month. . . . Empty After 1 Month. . . . Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:06 pm

KButterfly0530

KButterfly0530

I have been using Booty Stacked as directed for a little over a month now, but it looks like I'm getting smaller 😢 . I think I'm losing weight period (not even trying). About how long does it take to gain results and is there anything I can do to maximize results?

I recently started doing exercises again, hoping that helps. Thanks in advance for any tips.

2After 1 Month. . . . Empty Re: After 1 Month. . . . Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:03 pm

Qu33nMamii

Qu33nMamii

Hey,

Make sure you keep a steady diet and for working out, what exactly are you doing cardio?
If you do too much cardio and fat buring you will not gain the results you could.
Try rubbing the cream on right after a shower and exfoliate the skin a little.

http://WWW.BESTACKED.COM

3After 1 Month. . . . Empty Re: After 1 Month. . . . Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:25 am

KButterfly0530

KButterfly0530

I stopped doing cardio a couple of weeks ago when I noticed I was losing a little. I do squats, the glute press, lunges, stair climbing, things like that. Thank you for the reply, I'll make sure I keep a steady diet too.

4After 1 Month. . . . Empty Re: After 1 Month. . . . Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:28 am

Qu33nMamii

Qu33nMamii

sure thing Smile
Yea you got to think about your results are added fatty tissue. Anything you would do to lose weight, or even accidental you need to be causious of. Especially if you naturally struggle to gain in that area. I am one that struggles, personally I believe im a banana shape, so I really need to tame myself and be super careful I dont lose, because my body naturally loses fat there before anywhere else.

http://WWW.BESTACKED.COM

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum