WELCOME TO LOVE TO BE STACKED FORUM! THANKS FOR JOINING!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello and Welcome, We the creators of Stacked Products have been all over. BHM, Topix, BreastNexus... list goes on... It's time for our own STACKED FORUM!

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOOTY STACKED!

+27
MzTashayla
mismodel30
americanpiee
samantha2011
highmain
minamoo
MinnieMouse
hoping4dabest
LoveLee
berenice_17
velvetcookie
lightskindiva609
ellabella
Tianini
*Wicked Games*
Redboneluvahh
fifilov
Ella23
Colormepretty
gloriagutierrez
platinumnk
Pequenalulu
Hershez
brebr3bre
Desert Rose
Emily Loretta
Qu33nMamii
31 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 7]

1BOOTY STACKED! Empty BOOTY STACKED! Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:23 pm

Qu33nMamii

Qu33nMamii

Hey Ladies,

Lets talk Booty!
lol!

http://WWW.BESTACKED.COM

2BOOTY STACKED! Empty Re: BOOTY STACKED! Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:20 pm

Emily Loretta

Emily Loretta

Mixing Booty Stacked with a few drops of Norwegian Cod Liver Oil and I've had really amazing results so far. Giving my body break for a short week before I continue again. But I can feel my butt is rounder, plumper and fuller than before though. It might now be as fast as others but I'm seeing/feeling progress and it feels good. Very Happy

3BOOTY STACKED! Empty Re: BOOTY STACKED! Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:56 am

Desert Rose

Hi everyone!!

I´m a BHM member and wanted to join you too. Very Happy
I use the booby and the booty cream aswell.

What does the Norwegain Cod Liver oil do. Can you please tell me more about it? Where did you buy it?

Thanks!

Last edited by Desert Rose on Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:20 am; edited 1 time in total

4BOOTY STACKED! Empty Re: BOOTY STACKED! Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:29 pm

Qu33nMamii

Qu33nMamii

Desert Rose wrote:Hi everyone!!

I´m a BHM memeber and wanted to join you too. Very Happy
I use the booby and the booty ceram aswell.

What does the Norwegain Cod Liver oil do. Can you please tell me more about it? Where did you buy it?

Thanks!

Hey chica!
Nice to see you on our forum! Very Happy :cheers:

5BOOTY STACKED! Empty Re: BOOTY STACKED! Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:22 am

Desert Rose

Thank you!Let´s hope for More bigger bootys yaaaayy Razz

6BOOTY STACKED! Empty Re: BOOTY STACKED! Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:26 am

Emily Loretta

Emily Loretta

Thanks!

For me it helps the process go a bit faster, with NCLO it rounds and plumps me out 2x as fast. I just mix them up and rub them on and the trick is to a rub on a SMALL amount twice a day. No more, no less

Emily ♥️ Loretta

7BOOTY STACKED! Empty Re: BOOTY STACKED! Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:15 pm

brebr3bre

I have to find this NCLO

8BOOTY STACKED! Empty Re: BOOTY STACKED! Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:15 am

Emily Loretta

Emily Loretta

brebr3bre wrote:I have to find this NCLO

I got mine from Walmart for $8.00 it really works nicely with Booty Stacked

9BOOTY STACKED! Empty Re: BOOTY STACKED! Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:17 am

Hershez

Heyyyy ladies!!!!! Smile Smile

10BOOTY STACKED! Empty Re: BOOTY STACKED! Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:56 pm

Qu33nMamii

Qu33nMamii

Hershez wrote:Heyyyy ladies!!!!! Smile Smile

[b][i]AHHHH HELLO!

WE MISSED YOU! Very Happy ❤

11BOOTY STACKED! Empty Re: BOOTY STACKED! Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:50 pm

Pequenalulu

Pequenalulu

Emily Loretta wrote:

Thanks!

For me it helps the process go a bit faster, with NCLO it rounds and plumps me out 2x as fast. I just mix them up and rub them on and the trick is to a rub on a SMALL amount twice a day. No more, no less

Emily ♥️ Loretta
I wonder if it will work with Booby stacked??!!

12BOOTY STACKED! Empty Re: BOOTY STACKED! Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:46 pm

Emily Loretta

Emily Loretta

Pequenalulu wrote:
Emily Loretta wrote:

Thanks!

Emily ♥️ Loretta
I wonder if it will work with Booby stacked??!!

Im not sure but I would assume so...

13BOOTY STACKED! Empty Re: BOOTY STACKED! Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:53 pm

platinumnk

platinumnk

are u seeing a permenant roundness? or its somthing thats seen for a day or two? Im thinking about another round of fg

14BOOTY STACKED! Empty hey emely Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:05 pm

gloriagutierrez

gloriagutierrez

Hey emely do you think that if I add the NCLO on my booty and legs I will gain weight there? My legs are too skinny and my booty too and I would like to gain weight on my booty and legs..also does it smell bad??

15BOOTY STACKED! Empty Re: BOOTY STACKED! Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:27 am

Emily Loretta

Emily Loretta

platinumnk wrote:are u seeing a permenant roundness? or its somthing thats seen for a day or two? Im thinking about another round of fg

my results have been permanent so far, im waiting for my pueraria mirifaca (sp?) because i have to start supplementing growth from the inside as well as the outside

16BOOTY STACKED! Empty Re: BOOTY STACKED! Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:31 am

Emily Loretta

Emily Loretta

gloriagutierrez wrote:Hey emely do you think that if I add the NCLO on my booty and legs I will gain weight there? My legs are too skinny and my booty too and I would like to gain weight on my booty and legs..also does it smell bad??

well i use mine with Booty Stacked and thts whats been giving me my results, so prolly try mixing them and see if that helps and if not try it by itself and no i bought the one that smells like oranges and tht smell is overtaken by the booty stacked so i just smell Booty Stacked at the end

17BOOTY STACKED! Empty Re: BOOTY STACKED! Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:46 pm

Colormepretty

Received my Booty stacked in the mail today!!! Wasnt expecting the cute lil box, cnt wait to try it..Nd the smell is to die for Smile Will do a one week update nxt week

18BOOTY STACKED! Empty Re: BOOTY STACKED! Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:21 pm

Qu33nMamii

Qu33nMamii

Colormepretty wrote:Received my Booty stacked in the mail today!!! Wasnt expecting the cute lil box, cnt wait to try it..Nd the smell is to die for Smile Will do a one week update nxt week

yay! yay! yay!

19BOOTY STACKED! Empty Re: BOOTY STACKED! Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:54 pm

Colormepretty

Question, I've been taking agauaje 4 a while, is it fine to use it with the cream or should i stop?

Ella23

Ella23

Im here! was a former BHM member, (:

Ive been stalking and reviewing threads about booty stacked...how much results did you guys experience in just a ONE month application? I dont think I can afford more then one jar for months..knda bummed- now im not sure if I should even buy the 8 oz jar cuz im worried that I wont see results- and/or I might lose my results till my next purchase.

21BOOTY STACKED! Empty Cod Liver oil? Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:26 pm

Ella23

Ella23

Does the Cod Liver oil have any negative affects on the body? Like, mess up a cycle? give stretch marks? Or even increase hair growth around the body?

22BOOTY STACKED! Empty Re: BOOTY STACKED! Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:51 pm

Qu33nMamii

Qu33nMamii

Colormepretty wrote:Question, I've been taking agauaje 4 a while, is it fine to use it with the cream or should i stop?

All natural ingredients safe to use with agauje Thumbs Up

23BOOTY STACKED! Empty Re: BOOTY STACKED! Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:52 pm

Qu33nMamii

Qu33nMamii

Ella23 wrote:Im here! was a former BHM member, (:

Ive been stalking and reviewing threads about booty stacked...how much results did you guys experience in just a ONE month application? I dont think I can afford more then one jar for months..knda bummed- now im not sure if I should even buy the 8 oz jar cuz im worried that I wont see results- and/or I might lose my results till my next purchase.

Hey Smile
Results vary from person to person, On average in one month people gain about 2-3 inches

24BOOTY STACKED! Empty Re: BOOTY STACKED! Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:21 am

Emily Loretta

Emily Loretta

Ella23 wrote:Does the Cod Liver oil have any negative affects on the body? Like, mess up a cycle? give stretch marks? Or even increase hair growth around the body?

No havent seen any negative side effects

25BOOTY STACKED! Empty help! Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:21 pm

fifilov

fifilov

You girls really need to help me out, i been using the booty stacked for about 2 weeks and i dont notice any difference, i add a few drops of fish oil to it but my butt is still the same. Maybe im applying too much! Queenmami u guys should make a video on how to apply it and exfoliate

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 7]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum