WELCOME TO LOVE TO BE STACKED FORUM! THANKS FOR JOINING!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello and Welcome, We the creators of Stacked Products have been all over. BHM, Topix, BreastNexus... list goes on... It's time for our own STACKED FORUM!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Aguaje Pills

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Aguaje Pills Empty Aguaje Pills Thu May 17, 2012 3:27 am

Carmine139

Carmine139

So im almost done with the first bottle of aguaje pills. Seeing a lil bit of fullness ready to get my second bottle, but wondering if the discount code is no longer available for aguaje?When I go on right next to the aguaje pic it says "VIP Booby Stacked" and shows the price o 4oz or 8oz of cream Sad

2Aguaje Pills Empty Re: Aguaje Pills Thu May 17, 2012 11:48 am

Tianini

Tianini

Carmine139 wrote:So im almost done with the first bottle of aguaje pills. Seeing a lil bit of fullness ready to get my second bottle, but wondering if the discount code is no longer available for aguaje?When I go on right next to the aguaje pic it says "VIP Booby Stacked" and shows the price o 4oz or 8oz of cream Sad

You're absoultely right! I'm very sorry and thank you for catching that. We do still offer a discount for Aguaje and it will be fixed momentarily and up and running. Qu33nmamii will let you know when she fixes it Thumbs Up . She handles the website portion.

http://www.bestacked.com

3Aguaje Pills Empty Re: Aguaje Pills Thu May 17, 2012 1:21 pm

Qu33nMamii

Qu33nMamii

Sorry about that... Neutral
Thats what happends when you do website codes all day, everything becomes a blur LOL
Its all set now hun Thumbs Up Very Happy

http://WWW.BESTACKED.COM

4Aguaje Pills Empty Re: Aguaje Pills Thu May 17, 2012 11:56 pm

Carmine139

Carmine139

Thanks for the fast response and fixing it :)will be ordering tomorrow yay!

5Aguaje Pills Empty Re: Aguaje Pills Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:41 am

NeedToBeStacked

NeedToBeStacked

Congrats ! thankyou for posting I was wondering if ladies was getting results with aguaje! i will be ready to buy in a few weeks.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]