WELCOME TO LOVE TO BE STACKED FORUM! THANKS FOR JOINING!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello and Welcome, We the creators of Stacked Products have been all over. BHM, Topix, BreastNexus... list goes on... It's time for our own STACKED FORUM!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anyone tried stacked to perfection?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Anyone tried stacked to perfection? Empty Anyone tried stacked to perfection? Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:35 pm

alice122

alice122

Hi i'm new here and i would like to try stacked to perfection as it is said to help lose belly but also increase growth in boobs and butt so has anyone tried it and what are the results also how fast does it work?

2Anyone tried stacked to perfection? Empty Re: Anyone tried stacked to perfection? Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:32 pm

Qu33nMamii

Qu33nMamii

Hello Very Happy
Welcome to the forum, I am co-owner of Stacked and have tried every product. Personally I lost about 3 inches in my waist using Tightly Stacked and gained .5 in my breasts with the Ultimately. Using pills take longer to see visable results than creams due to creams being directly applied on the area. Pills can take 1-2 months. Although with Tightly I saw results in a week! ( I am also semi small already). With Ultimately it took a month.. Its all different, I did better on the creams, but others have better luck on the pills. :shock: so everyone is different lol. LOL

http://WWW.BESTACKED.COM

3Anyone tried stacked to perfection? Empty Re: Anyone tried stacked to perfection? Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:06 pm

alice122

alice122

Thank you I decided to give it a try and ordered it yesterday. I'm so excited to try it lol When should my order be shipped?

4Anyone tried stacked to perfection? Empty Re: Anyone tried stacked to perfection? Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:29 am

Qu33nMamii

Qu33nMamii

Orders take a week to process and that 3-5 business days for U.S orders or 2-4 weeks for International Smile

5Anyone tried stacked to perfection? Empty Re: Anyone tried stacked to perfection? Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:16 pm

alice122

alice122

I've been using it for 2 weeks now n i can see a bit of gain in my boobies, tiny bit of gain in my butt and I can see my waist is slowly shrinking but my belly fat and love handles dont seem to dissapear. Is there something I should be doing while using them to get good results

6Anyone tried stacked to perfection? Empty Re: Anyone tried stacked to perfection? Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:49 pm

alice122

alice122

Also I've been thinking of using aguaje instead of ultimately stacked so maybe it would help to mask my love handles, would this work ang how long would it take using pills or powder and what are the effects?

7Anyone tried stacked to perfection? Empty Re: Anyone tried stacked to perfection? Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:55 am

Qu33nMamii

Qu33nMamii

Are you using Tightly to shrink your waist?
When I used it I noticed my sides began to shrink in before my center/belly began to lose.

8Anyone tried stacked to perfection? Empty Re: Anyone tried stacked to perfection? Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:10 pm

alice122

alice122

Yes I'm using tightly right now Smile and i really want to get rid of my love handles but it doesn't seem to be working on them Sad

9Anyone tried stacked to perfection? Empty Re: Anyone tried stacked to perfection? Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:19 pm

Qu33nMamii

Qu33nMamii

How many are you taking and how long have you been on them?
Ive taken 6 a day once! lol... 3 morning, 3 night.
Do what you have to do. lol

10Anyone tried stacked to perfection? Empty Re: Anyone tried stacked to perfection? Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:31 am

alice122

alice122

What's the maximum I could take ?
And for around 3 weeks now 4 or sometimes 5 in a day

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum