WELCOME TO LOVE TO BE STACKED FORUM! THANKS FOR JOINING!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello and Welcome, We the creators of Stacked Products have been all over. BHM, Topix, BreastNexus... list goes on... It's time for our own STACKED FORUM!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tightly Stacked ?'s

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tightly Stacked ?'s Empty Tightly Stacked ?'s Fri May 11, 2012 10:41 am

TexasDrae

TexasDrae

Hey ladies!!
I received my order of Tightly Stacked pills and Booty Stacked cream and I just have a couple of questions.
Even though my measurements are 43-44" for my hips, it's all hips and not much booty so that is why I got the cream, but I would really love to get this belly down without losing what fat could be going to my booty.
I try to eat well and now only drink water as my beverage. My question is, if the meal that I'm going to eat is really low in fat should I take a pill? Should I save the dosage for my bigger meals? Or should I do something like 1 pill for regular meals and 2 pills if I'm cheating or know I will have a little more than usual? Any tips for success with Tightly Stacked would be greatly appreciated!

2Tightly Stacked ?'s Empty Re: Tightly Stacked ?'s Fri May 11, 2012 8:46 pm

Tianini

Tianini

TexasDrae wrote:Hey ladies!!
I received my order of Tightly Stacked pills and Booty Stacked cream and I just have a couple of questions.
Even though my measurements are 43-44" for my hips, it's all hips and not much booty so that is why I got the cream, but I would really love to get this belly down without losing what fat could be going to my booty.
I try to eat well and now only drink water as my beverage. My question is, if the meal that I'm going to eat is really low in fat should I take a pill? Should I save the dosage for my bigger meals? Or should I do something like 1 pill for regular meals and 2 pills if I'm cheating or know I will have a little more than usual? Any tips for success with Tightly Stacked would be greatly appreciated!

Are you taking the Ultimately Stacked as well? If you are I would say yes, take 2 because the Tightly really helps to boost the results of the Ultimately Stacked. You could start with 1 pill and then boost to two even with smaller meals. I would recommend for everyone to start with a small dose and then you can take more. It's been tested even taking 4 at a time.Good luck and please keep up posted on your progress!

http://www.bestacked.com

3Tightly Stacked ?'s Empty Re: Tightly Stacked ?'s Fri May 11, 2012 8:56 pm

TexasDrae

TexasDrae

Just the Tightly Stacked right now. I have lot of single maca and aguaje and other things to finish off first. Thanks so much for replying and I will keep you posted.

4Tightly Stacked ?'s Empty Re: Tightly Stacked ?'s Sat May 12, 2012 12:11 pm

Qu33nMamii

Qu33nMamii

Hey Drae welcome to the forum hug

http://WWW.BESTACKED.COM

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum