WELCOME TO LOVE TO BE STACKED FORUM! THANKS FOR JOINING!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello and Welcome, We the creators of Stacked Products have been all over. BHM, Topix, BreastNexus... list goes on... It's time for our own STACKED FORUM!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trying booby stacked

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Trying booby stacked Empty Trying booby stacked Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:11 pm

2angelz

2angelz

Hey every1 im from bhm, n ive bn on so many challenges...ive never tried anything for bigger boobs specifically,but even when I gain weight it all goes to my hips. Soo... I read around bhm (like always lol) and ordered some booby stacked! When I get my order I will update, add starting measurements and try to update as much as possible I will also try to remember pics, but will at least have a start/end pic!

2Trying booby stacked Empty So... Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:48 am

2angelz

2angelz

My package was supposed to be here today, but nothing (SIGH) the edt was today so hopefully it will be here tomorrow. I placed my order 12/22, it was shipped on the 30th, and still waiting. Now I kno why I usually do ups or fedex! The u.s. Mail is terrible, slow and they barely track your package. 2 thumbs down for usps...my starting bust measurement is 31in, so hopefully my booby stacked will be here tomorrow! Hopefully I can add a pic via phone, if not they will come later! :-)

3Trying booby stacked Empty Re: Trying booby stacked Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:41 am

Ella23

Ella23

Good luck! Cant wait to see ur results! Keep us posted !

4Trying booby stacked Empty Re: Trying booby stacked Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:24 pm

Qu33nMamii

Qu33nMamii

good luck on your progress chica! Very Happy

http://WWW.BESTACKED.COM

5Trying booby stacked Empty Yay Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:19 am

2angelz

2angelz

I will be putting all progress pics in this post! Until I have to move them

ok, so I finally got my bs last night. I applied last night, this morning and again tonight. It does smell good like cake mix, and comes in a pretty pink box. I have read it works best if you exfoliate first. I dont exfoliate everyday and have not yet, but I think I will at leasr exfoliate the area. Any suggestions on exfoliants? I have some vickys and a shea sugar scrub but I wonder if the shea is to ” oily”. If no ideas I will jus use the vickys, its more of a wash-exfoliant. Well here we go : Trying booby stacked Imag0010

DAY 6 - the soreness is gone, still a little firmer but back to feeling normal. My left side is just a tad bigger than the right so I have been paying a little more attention to the right side for the last 2 days (3 applications)
Trying booby stacked Imag0011

It, has now been 2 weeks...
Trying booby stacked Imag0016

This is where I stopped, while they look smaller, I had to loosen the bra straps. As I said measurements are the same
At 31 in

1/28/12
Trying booby stacked Imag0017

Last edited by 2angelz on Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:44 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Add pic)

6Trying booby stacked Empty Day 3 Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:40 pm

2angelz

2angelz

Ok so my boobs have been slightly sore. They feel firmer but dont see a visible increase yet. Its only been 3 days. I will not measure or take pics until the end of the week. 7 days from my start day. I apply a generous amount n the morning and night I dont take any other supplements or exercise. But im a hairstylist so I do have my arms up n down all day

7Trying booby stacked Empty Re: Trying booby stacked Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:22 am

Qu33nMamii

Qu33nMamii

cyclops Woww! You looks fuller! Keep up the good work Thumbs Up

8Trying booby stacked Empty Re: Trying booby stacked Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:13 pm

2angelz

2angelz

So, tomorrow I will add a new picture. It will have been 2 weeks I have not measured but at the end of the month I will. After looking at other products they recommend 3-5 months usage. So I placed another order last night this time the 8 oz last so I can at least go three months and won't miss. So pic tomorrow! Very Happy

9Trying booby stacked Empty Re: Trying booby stacked Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:29 pm

2angelz

2angelz

So its now been 2 weeks, I havent seen or felt anymore changes so far. Since im going to use for at least 3 months, I have decided to measure at the end of each month. my 2oz jar is empty and im waiting for my 4 oz jar to arrive. I ordered roughly 3 days ago so it will hopefully b here soon. I was trying to not miss any days, but I dont think it will have that much an effect. I havent got a mail confirmation tho but hopefully I wont miss more than 1 or 2 days! I will update again when I get my new jar and start back up...

10Trying booby stacked Empty Re: Trying booby stacked Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:31 pm

Qu33nMamii

Qu33nMamii

Keep up the good work chica! Thumbs Up

11Trying booby stacked Empty Re: Trying booby stacked Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:16 am

2angelz

2angelz

So... I just got my 4 oz of booby stacked today. I didnt think it would take this long for shipping, but its here. So I havent used anything since my last post on Jan 21, so its been 7 days and I have to say my results arent bad. They are still full, measurement is the same. So after 2 weeks of using this and 1 week off, my results are still great imo. So I did my 1st application tonight and will continue where I left off.

12Trying booby stacked Empty trying booby stacked Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:51 pm

highmain

they are looking fuller.... i have a question? u said that you had to lower your straps of the bra or move the closure out 1 spot? seems like lowering the strap creates less tension on the boobs

13Trying booby stacked Empty Re: Trying booby stacked Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:40 am

2angelz

2angelz

Yes I lowered the straps. Its a front snap bra so I cant change anything,but the straps. I get wat your saying the wuld appear fuller pushed together. But the 2nd pic was before I loostened the straps compared to pic one. The last 2 pics are after I loosened the bra it was an uncomfortable snug. Hth clear anything up

14Trying booby stacked Empty trying booby stacked Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:49 am

highmain

i think you took it the wrong way... the lowering of the straps/moving over clasp made me think that your cup size was going up.....i was not saying that you were trying to cheat in the pictures....

i hope that clears up any misgivings

15Trying booby stacked Empty Re: Trying booby stacked Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:17 am

2angelz

2angelz

Oh no, wasnt tryn to sound mean or anything either but as I was replying I also wanted to make sure things were clear if some1 else was following and thought the same thing it is hard to tell from a pic lol

16Trying booby stacked Empty trying booby stacked Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:16 pm

highmain

No problem. Sharing is caring. And I really appreciate the fact that you update your pics. Enjoy your day. Thumbs Up

17Trying booby stacked Empty Update Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:52 pm

2angelz

2angelz

Ok, im still measuring 31 in. im not posting a pic yet though. My diet has been terrible so ive lost 10 lbs. Mostly in my booty like always lol, but I did notice a tiny in my boobs. They are still full and as I said I havent lost inch wise. I am still using twice a day im going to start eating again and hopefully will post pics nxt weekend

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum