WELCOME TO LOVE TO BE STACKED FORUM! THANKS FOR JOINING!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello and Welcome, We the creators of Stacked Products have been all over. BHM, Topix, BreastNexus... list goes on... It's time for our own STACKED FORUM!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Using cream AFTER toning up booty?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Using cream AFTER toning up booty? Empty Using cream AFTER toning up booty? Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:23 pm

Ella23

Ella23

sooooooo Ok! I dnot have the cream yet, but im thinking that if I start using the cream then do butt lifting exercises that it might actually make my butt look smaller.. so do you guys think that it would be wise that I would buy a 5 pound dumbbell, use those for now, lift my butt and all, then when its nice and lifted to start using the cream while using an 11 pd dumbbell, and doing donkey kicks once a week?

2Using cream AFTER toning up booty? Empty Re: Using cream AFTER toning up booty? Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:16 pm

Qu33nMamii

Qu33nMamii

Ella23 wrote:sooooooo Ok! I dnot have the cream yet, but im thinking that if I start using the cream then do butt lifting exercises that it might actually make my butt look smaller.. so do you guys think that it would be wise that I would buy a 5 pound dumbbell, use those for now, lift my butt and all, then when its nice and lifted to start using the cream while using an 11 pd dumbbell, and doing donkey kicks once a week?

Doing glute workouts will actually make it BIGGER. Just avoid tons of cardio ( burning fat) when you begin to do to much cardio thats when you will begin to lose and go smaller.

http://WWW.BESTACKED.COM

3Using cream AFTER toning up booty? Empty Re: Using cream AFTER toning up booty? Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:58 pm

Ella23

Ella23

I see, but Ive heard that doing to much booty workout might tone my butt- and that's why it could appear smaller..do you reccemond doing it maybe once or twice a week?

4Using cream AFTER toning up booty? Empty Re: Using cream AFTER toning up booty? Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:16 am

gloriagutierrez

gloriagutierrez

Yes your butt muscles need to rest a few days(3-4) for your muscles to grow.

5Using cream AFTER toning up booty? Empty Am Doing to much cardio Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:23 pm

vintage beauty

vintage beauty

I do at least forty five minutes of cardio when i go to the gym Are there any other things I can do to replace some of my cardio to lose weight Very Happy

6Using cream AFTER toning up booty? Empty Re: Using cream AFTER toning up booty? Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:49 pm

gloriagutierrez

gloriagutierrez

weight training?? maybe you can build muscle while losing the fat Very Happy

7Using cream AFTER toning up booty? Empty Thank you Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:35 am

vintage beauty

vintage beauty

Thumbs Up thank you so much

8Using cream AFTER toning up booty? Empty Re: Using cream AFTER toning up booty? Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:57 pm

gloriagutierrez

gloriagutierrez

no prob..good luck flower

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum