WELCOME TO LOVE TO BE STACKED FORUM! THANKS FOR JOINING!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello and Welcome, We the creators of Stacked Products have been all over. BHM, Topix, BreastNexus... list goes on... It's time for our own STACKED FORUM!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Booty stacked doing wonders!! :)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Booty stacked doing wonders!! :) Empty Booty stacked doing wonders!! :) Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:44 am

camden_love4

camden_love4

Purchased my 4oz and recieved it thur feb 24 and I am ALREADY seeing and feeling results!! I haven't measured but I will do before and after pics...my butt is already feeling plumper and it is def getting rounder and it has only been 4 days! And I am only using the cream once a day so I can't even imagine what would happen if I used it twice as recommended! I used brazilian booty jelly cream and it lifted my butt but that was about it and gave me horrible side effects! I am so excited and cant wait to see the ending results! ❤ What a Face hug

2Booty stacked doing wonders!! :) Empty Re: Booty stacked doing wonders!! :) Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:18 am

Tianini

Tianini

camden_love4 wrote:Purchased my 4oz and recieved it thur feb 24 and I am ALREADY seeing and feeling results!! I haven't measured but I will do before and after pics...my butt is already feeling plumper and it is def getting rounder and it has only been 4 days! And I am only using the cream once a day so I can't even imagine what would happen if I used it twice as recommended! I used brazilian booty jelly cream and it lifted my butt but that was about it and gave me horrible side effects! I am so excited and cant wait to see the ending results! ❤ What a Face hug

I'm so happy for you bounce Thanks for the update and please keep us posted Very Happy

http://www.bestacked.com

3Booty stacked doing wonders!! :) Empty Re: Booty stacked doing wonders!! :) Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:07 am

Qu33nMamii

Qu33nMamii

YAY! yay!

CONGRATS AND WELCOME CHICA! sunny

http://WWW.BESTACKED.COM

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum