WELCOME TO LOVE TO BE STACKED FORUM! THANKS FOR JOINING!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello and Welcome, We the creators of Stacked Products have been all over. BHM, Topix, BreastNexus... list goes on... It's time for our own STACKED FORUM!

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOOTY STACKED!

+27
MzTashayla
mismodel30
americanpiee
samantha2011
highmain
minamoo
MinnieMouse
hoping4dabest
LoveLee
berenice_17
velvetcookie
lightskindiva609
ellabella
Tianini
*Wicked Games*
Redboneluvahh
fifilov
Ella23
Colormepretty
gloriagutierrez
platinumnk
Pequenalulu
Hershez
brebr3bre
Desert Rose
Emily Loretta
Qu33nMamii
31 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 7]

26BOOTY STACKED! - Page 2 Empty Re: BOOTY STACKED! Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:52 pm

Qu33nMamii

Qu33nMamii

fifilov wrote:You girls really need to help me out, i been using the booty stacked for about 2 weeks and i dont notice any difference, i add a few drops of fish oil to it but my butt is still the same. Maybe im applying too much! Queenmami u guys should make a video on how to apply it and exfoliate

Hmmmm, What kind of fish oil are you adding? The cream already contains a great amount of fish oil so that may not be necessary. As far as applying we suggest twice daily (1/2-1 tsp) although it can be used more often. Remember to keep a ballanced diet and avoid excessive cardio! and last, be patient chica each woman reacts to Stacked differently and may take longer or less to see results.
If you'd like to speed it up and really make your booty pop start doing glute workouts Wink

http://WWW.BESTACKED.COM

27BOOTY STACKED! - Page 2 Empty Re: BOOTY STACKED! Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:25 pm

Redboneluvahh

Redboneluvahh

I have agauje powder from phenomenal curves, is it okay to take while using the booty cream. If so, internally or topically? !im losing weight while trying to get curvier. Will the agauje slow my process or can it shape while still losing

28BOOTY STACKED! - Page 2 Empty Re: BOOTY STACKED! Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:35 pm

fifilov

fifilov

Qu33nMamii wrote:
fifilov wrote:You girls really need to help me out, i been using the booty stacked for about 2 weeks and i dont notice any difference, i add a few drops of fish oil to it but my butt is still the same. Maybe im applying too much! Queenmami u guys should make a video on how to apply it and exfoliate

Hmmmm, What kind of fish oil are you adding? The cream already contains a great amount of fish oil so that may not be necessary. As far as applying we suggest twice daily (1/2-1 tsp) although it can be used more often. Remember to keep a ballanced diet and avoid excessive cardio! and last, be patient chica each woman reacts to Stacked differently and may take longer or less to see results.
If you'd like to speed it up and really make your booty pop start doing glute workouts Wink
i do workout and i like it and i started looking hard, thats why i use the bsc to plump me up and bring that softness back...i'll continue for another 2 weeks and see what happens. I'll add the nclo too

29BOOTY STACKED! - Page 2 Empty Re: BOOTY STACKED! Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:20 pm

Ella23

Ella23

Btw, do I have to wean my booty when Im done? lol ( I hope not cuz Id rather use the cream for growth not weaning hehe ) but If I have to , let me know so i wont lose my results. (:

Also, do you reccomend not using it for a day or two- or even taking a week break from it?

30BOOTY STACKED! - Page 2 Empty Re: BOOTY STACKED! Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:45 am

*Wicked Games*

*Wicked Games*

Not new to the using of booty stacked its been about a month and a half not exactly sure but I must say thanks not a huge difference lol sad to say but my butt has always been on the flat side ugghh but luckily booty stacked has filled it in its definitely noticeable! my mom wants to try it when she gets paid Razz I purchased the 4oz and still have enough for few weeks so ill def be purchasing a new jar

I also tried the booby that was my first try I didnt measure but from my own eyes and using my hands it was about half an inch growth so in all thanks Booty Stacked Smile Hoping to gain more noticeable results when I reorder soon def recommending your products!! As soon as my b.s. is all gone ill post before and after pics LOL

31BOOTY STACKED! - Page 2 Empty Re: BOOTY STACKED! Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:50 pm

Tianini

Tianini

*Wicked Games* wrote:Not new to the using of booty stacked its been about a month and a half not exactly sure but I must say thanks not a huge difference lol sad to say but my butt has always been on the flat side ugghh but luckily booty stacked has filled it in its definitely noticeable! my mom wants to try it when she gets paid Razz I purchased the 4oz and still have enough for few weeks so ill def be purchasing a new jar

I also tried the booby that was my first try I didnt measure but from my own eyes and using my hands it was about half an inch growth so in all thanks Booty Stacked Smile Hoping to gain more noticeable results when I reorder soon def recommending your products!! As soon as my b.s. is all gone ill post before and after pics BOOTY STACKED! - Page 2 277638789

Aww glad to help! BOOTY STACKED! - Page 2 1839924927 congrats!

http://www.bestacked.com

32BOOTY STACKED! - Page 2 Empty Re: BOOTY STACKED! Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:24 am

ellabella

ellabella

i get paid on thanksgiving, so I'll be ordering around that time. the other stuff i was using did not work for me at all I actually lost .5' P.O so i'm done with that for good. hopefully i can gain that back and more with BSC.

33BOOTY STACKED! - Page 2 Empty Re: BOOTY STACKED! Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:42 am

Qu33nMamii

Qu33nMamii

ellabella wrote:i get paid on thanksgiving, so I'll be ordering around that time. the other stuff i was using did not work for me at all I actually lost .5' P.O so i'm done with that for good. hopefully i can gain that back and more with BSC.

No No What were you using?

34BOOTY STACKED! - Page 2 Empty Re: BOOTY STACKED! Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:09 pm

ellabella

ellabella

mobutta 😢

also, I know you're trying to see how the new product works, so if I'm going to be trying the new product should I just wait to get the cream or is it okay to use em together

35BOOTY STACKED! - Page 2 Empty Re: BOOTY STACKED! Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:23 pm

Qu33nMamii

Qu33nMamii

ellabella wrote:mobutta 😢

also, I know you're trying to see how the new product works, so if I'm going to be trying the new product should I just wait to get the cream or is it okay to use em together

No.. its alright to use now... we are still tweakin the product we want perefection LOL

36BOOTY STACKED! - Page 2 Empty Re: BOOTY STACKED! Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:53 pm

ellabella

ellabella

oh okay great! I cant wait to order some

37BOOTY STACKED! - Page 2 Empty Re: BOOTY STACKED! Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:33 pm

Ella23

Ella23

phew, finally after finding a way to finally purchase this hehe- my awesome friend is helping me by placing this order since I have no paypal yay! Ill b getting one 8 oz and 1 4 oz. ( Do you think that the 12oz would give me some good benefits? I want a big booty b4 my wedding, which is in June. (: So I sorta wanna suprise my man with a non pancake booty lol.. sighhh ) Very Happy yay SUper excited though!! yay!

38BOOTY STACKED! - Page 2 Empty Re: BOOTY STACKED! Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:07 am

Hershez

Heyyy EllaBoo yay! hug ❤ I really want to say congrats to all the ladies seeing results, or who are just starting your journey. Ive fell off but will be back on it b/c I know the wonders BSC can do for me b/c it has before

39BOOTY STACKED! - Page 2 Empty Re: BOOTY STACKED! Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:32 pm

ellabella

ellabella

hey love ! hug ❤ flower

40BOOTY STACKED! - Page 2 Empty Re: BOOTY STACKED! Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:03 pm

ellabella

ellabella

I just ordered the 4oz a few minutes ago. I will admit I am a bit nervous to see how this works for me since the other cream I was using caused me to lose inches Embarassed 😢 I hope my results are as promising as everyone elses has been, and that I can get back to my 40' at the very least.

starting at 38.5
I'll report back once I get the cream!

41BOOTY STACKED! - Page 2 Empty happpy turkey day Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:56 pm

lightskindiva609

lightskindiva609

Happy Turkey Day!!!! Please Enjoy.. flower I just order my 2nd jar of Booty Stack. This time I oerder the 40oz. geek Im so happy with my results.

42BOOTY STACKED! - Page 2 Empty Re: BOOTY STACKED! Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:31 am

velvetcookie

velvetcookie

Hi Tianini and qu33nmamii! I wanted to inform you of my results so far. Yall already know i gained with mobutta. Before starting the combo of mobutta and bsc I was at 38 1/2. After only two days I measured 38 3/4!!!! yay! yay! yay! The cream smells delicious and putting the two together makes my booty feel CRAZY lol! but in a good way. Thank you for the cream! I will keep yall posted.

43BOOTY STACKED! - Page 2 Empty Re: BOOTY STACKED! Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:17 pm

*Wicked Games*

*Wicked Games*

Hi ladies Smile Well I'm not on here much but I do have pics of progress been on booty stacked for bout 2 months ( Dont know exact date lol) but I did notice results I started off twice a day after showering and I did exfoliate while in the shower I slowly slacked off went to once a day to whenever I remembered but I did gain noticeable results today I got my 2nd 4oz and going to try and stay on track and not slack Smile

44BOOTY STACKED! - Page 2 Empty Re: BOOTY STACKED! Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:43 pm

ellabella

ellabella

when will I receive the tracking number?

45BOOTY STACKED! - Page 2 Empty Re: BOOTY STACKED! Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:18 am

gloriagutierrez

gloriagutierrez

cool!! Very Happy

46BOOTY STACKED! - Page 2 Empty Re: BOOTY STACKED! Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:26 am

ellabella

ellabella

okay it should be here tomorrow! so I'm going to start using it 2 times a day starting December1st. I'm going to do the first 2 weeks without exercising since my schedule is so full w school and work.

47BOOTY STACKED! - Page 2 Empty Thanks Alot for your info on Cod Liver Oil Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:23 am

lightskindiva609

lightskindiva609

Emily Loretta wrote:Mixing Booty Stacked with a few drops of Norwegian Cod Liver Oil and I've had really amazing results so far. Giving my body break for a short week before I continue again. But I can feel my butt is rounder, plumper and fuller than before though. It might now be as fast as others but I'm seeing/feeling progress and it feels good. Very Happy

Omg Emily Loretta I read your post a couple a day about the NCLO and I started using.it along with my BSC. All I can say its help me fill out more and faster. I mean The parts that had no fat are feeling in faster
Thanks alot for your info on N.C.L.O

48BOOTY STACKED! - Page 2 Empty Re: BOOTY STACKED! Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:41 am

gloriagutierrez

gloriagutierrez

is the CLO in capsules?? how does it look like? I want to try this as soon as I get my booty stack..

49BOOTY STACKED! - Page 2 Empty Re: BOOTY STACKED! Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:23 am

ellabella

ellabella

just got mine today, I'll start tomorrow and TRY to update you all on my progress every 2 weeks. I am 38.5 inches and I want to be 40 inches by newyears (1.5 inches in a month) and 42 inches by feb.15th (2 inches in a month and a half). hope everything goes as planned or BETTER! wish me luck <3

50BOOTY STACKED! - Page 2 Empty Re: BOOTY STACKED! Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:58 am

Emily Loretta

Emily Loretta

lightskindiva609 wrote:
Emily Loretta wrote:Mixing Booty Stacked with a few drops of Norwegian Cod Liver Oil and I've had really amazing results so far. Giving my body break for a short week before I continue again. But I can feel my butt is rounder, plumper and fuller than before though. It might now be as fast as others but I'm seeing/feeling progress and it feels good. Very Happy

Omg Emily Loretta I read your post a couple a day about the NCLO and I started using.it along with my BSC. All I can say its help me fill out more and faster. I mean The parts that had no fat are feeling in faster
Thanks alot for your info on N.C.L.O

Lol your welcome hun remember the key is to not over do it

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum