WELCOME TO LOVE TO BE STACKED FORUM! THANKS FOR JOINING!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello and Welcome, We the creators of Stacked Products have been all over. BHM, Topix, BreastNexus... list goes on... It's time for our own STACKED FORUM!

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOOTY STACKED!

+27
MzTashayla
mismodel30
americanpiee
samantha2011
highmain
minamoo
MinnieMouse
hoping4dabest
LoveLee
berenice_17
velvetcookie
lightskindiva609
ellabella
Tianini
*Wicked Games*
Redboneluvahh
fifilov
Ella23
Colormepretty
gloriagutierrez
platinumnk
Pequenalulu
Hershez
brebr3bre
Desert Rose
Emily Loretta
Qu33nMamii
31 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 7]

126BOOTY STACKED! - Page 6 Empty Re: BOOTY STACKED! Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:18 pm

Redboneluvahh

Redboneluvahh

ive been losin weight so i stoppd using the cream. i got my aguaje pills so i think ill use wat i have left in the jar in addition. starting tomorrow

127BOOTY STACKED! - Page 6 Empty Re: BOOTY STACKED! Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:35 pm

velvetcookie

velvetcookie

I don't think ms mo butta is full of shit because the woman is clearly helping people and even mztasha said she LOST 3 inches with the wrap. I think yall just trying to show your support to stacked by bashing her. Redbone you was on BHM saying you saw more fullness in a couple days using the booty cream. I saw your post in that thread. This is stacks forum and I do understand that but I really don't get the point of talking about mo butta cream here. Queen asked me why I was arguing in THEIR forum about a comment, but no one says anything about a negative comments. Oh I get it, the negative comments are what they wanna see No That's too bad.

128BOOTY STACKED! - Page 6 Empty Re: BOOTY STACKED! Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:38 pm

velvetcookie

velvetcookie

Maybe someone should post a mo butta cream topic so we can discuss the products here.

129BOOTY STACKED! - Page 6 Empty Re: BOOTY STACKED! Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:16 pm

Tianini

Tianini

velvetcookie wrote:I don't think ms mo butta is full of shit because the woman is clearly helping people and even mztasha said she LOST 3 inches with the wrap. I think yall just trying to show your support to stacked by bashing her. Redbone you was on BHM saying you saw more fullness in a couple days using the booty cream. I saw your post in that thread. This is stacks forum and I do understand that but I really don't get the point of talking about mo butta cream here. Queen asked me why I was arguing in THEIR forum about a comment, but no one says anything about a negative comments. Oh I get it, the negative comments are what they wanna see No That's too bad.

You're right it is too bad! This is why I didn't think that a competitor should be brought up period. No disrespect to Ms.Mobutta but everything has it's place. I wouldn't expect our products to be brought up on her site either just out of respect for her as well. I feel like I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't. You got offended when I acknowledged a comment that was made about her product. It seems everything is all good and well for you as long as everyone sings her praises; you can't have it both ways! If you're for people announcing anything about her product be prepared to read EVERYTHING good or bad. I think that out of respect for her we should limit what is said about her products. She has a good following and I doubt what's been said here will be damaging to her but she's not here to defend herself so we should all be mindful of that and leave it alone now. I also used Mobutta's tummy wrap and can vouch for it working. With all of this said I hope that we can keep it respectful from here on out! BOOTY STACKED! - Page 6 631737971

http://www.bestacked.com

130BOOTY STACKED! - Page 6 Empty Re: BOOTY STACKED! Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:12 pm

CT-Hollywood

CT-Hollywood

Just purchased my BS. Yayy! Very Happy

131BOOTY STACKED! - Page 6 Empty Re: BOOTY STACKED! Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:37 pm

Qu33nMamii

Qu33nMamii

CT-Hollywood wrote:Just purchased my BS. Yayy! Very Happy

yay! yay!

http://WWW.BESTACKED.COM

132BOOTY STACKED! - Page 6 Empty Re: BOOTY STACKED! Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:44 pm

velvetcookie

velvetcookie

Tia you are a sweet lady. And everything you said is right. With that being said my booby stacked on my booty my measurement is now a little passed 40 inches!! So I gained almost a half an inch! I want to send yall some pics but will it be wrong having pics on two sites?

133BOOTY STACKED! - Page 6 Empty Re: BOOTY STACKED! Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:26 pm

Qu33nMamii

Qu33nMamii

Congrats Cookie! Thumbs Up

What do you mean wrong on 2 sites?
You mean before and afters for different products?

134BOOTY STACKED! - Page 6 Empty Re: BOOTY STACKED! Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:50 pm

Tianini

Tianini

velvetcookie wrote:Tia you are a sweet lady. And everything you said is right. With that being said my booby stacked on my booty my measurement is now a little passed 40 inches!! So I gained almost a half an inch! I want to send yall some pics but will it be wrong having pics on two sites?

It's your call. I get what you're saying. I don't want you to feel obligated if you'd like to we would welcome them if not it's understandable;) .

135BOOTY STACKED! - Page 6 Empty Re: BOOTY STACKED! Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:48 pm

Redboneluvahh

Redboneluvahh

i did not mean full of sh*t as far as her products, i meant some different things shes mentioned to people. anyway i dont think that mobutta should be talked about in here and i also dont think that its okay for members to report wats goin on with booty stacked members to mobutta. thats tacky

136BOOTY STACKED! - Page 6 Empty Re: BOOTY STACKED! Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:27 am

MzTashayla

MzTashayla

Ok im back. sorry to everyone I may have offended or angered. When I posted my past experience I did not mean to stir up drama. I just wanted warn people to be careful. That goes for any product. Check what you buy!
Besides that, I have purchased a 4oz jar of booty yesterday! Hope to get it soon!
Will post progress!

137BOOTY STACKED! - Page 6 Empty Re: BOOTY STACKED! Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:07 pm

Yellow_Mellow4

Yellow_Mellow4

Hello lovely ladies! I just received my booty stacked today Very Happy sooo excited! anyways good luck to all of u Thumbs Up

138BOOTY STACKED! - Page 6 Empty Re: BOOTY STACKED! Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:11 am

Tianini

Tianini

Yellow_Mellow4 wrote:Hello lovely ladies! I just received my booty stacked today Very Happy sooo excited! anyways good luck to all of u Thumbs Up

Very Happy Yay!!! Thank you and please keep us posted on your progress

139BOOTY STACKED! - Page 6 Empty Re: BOOTY STACKED! Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:53 pm

MzTashayla

MzTashayla

Hi I’m back!
Ok so I got my jar the 10th. OH MY! What a cute little box it comes in! Very Happy
So I have been using it two to three times a day for about a week and a half now, not too much of a visible difference but the tape says 0.5inch gain. Hope to gain more! lmbo

140BOOTY STACKED! - Page 6 Empty Re: BOOTY STACKED! Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:04 pm

Qu33nMamii

Qu33nMamii

MzTashayla wrote:Hi I’m back!
Ok so I got my jar the 10th. OH MY! What a cute little box it comes in! Very Happy
So I have been using it two to three times a day for about a week and a half now, not too much of a visible difference but the tape says 0.5inch gain. Hope to gain more! lmbo

Not bad Shayla keep up the good work chica Thumbs Up

141BOOTY STACKED! - Page 6 Empty Re: BOOTY STACKED! Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:15 pm

mismodel30

mismodel30

HO GOD I AM BACK.

IS BEEN 4 WEEKS and i finish my jar, i used 3 times a day.

00000000 inche not even a sign of grow.

i think mo botta did better on me, i tough booty stacked was that powerfull bcoz her price are very high. so i am just back to mobutta,sorry to bring mo butta again here.

and good luck to you guys.

142BOOTY STACKED! - Page 6 Empty Re: BOOTY STACKED! Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:59 pm

Qu33nMamii

Qu33nMamii

mismodel30 wrote:HO GOD I AM BACK.

IS BEEN 4 WEEKS and i finish my jar, i used 3 times a day.

00000000 inche not even a sign of grow.

i think mo botta did better on me, i tough booty stacked was that powerfull bcoz her price are very high. so i am just back to mobutta,sorry to bring mo butta again here.

and good luck to you guys.

Sorry it didnt work for you hun. Shocking , but ehhh everyone is different. Good luck on your gaining

143BOOTY STACKED! - Page 6 Empty Re: BOOTY STACKED! Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:13 pm

mismodel30

mismodel30

but i did love the smell and the penetration in the skin.

i have a very very hard skin to get result on product, so hope they will make one for my kind,

144BOOTY STACKED! - Page 6 Empty Re: BOOTY STACKED! Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:39 pm

Yellow_Mellow4

Yellow_Mellow4

hi girls i wanted to ask yall a question...how much of this stuff are u applying to your bum daily? i personally do it twice a day (after i shower) and when i do apply it i try not to u know over do it...also i have started taking aguaje along with booty stacked are any others doing the same???

145BOOTY STACKED! - Page 6 Empty Re: BOOTY STACKED! Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:26 pm

driveslow

driveslow

ho god, i used 3 times a days, but nothing.
so good luck girl

146BOOTY STACKED! - Page 6 Empty Re: BOOTY STACKED! Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:05 pm

Qu33nMamii

Qu33nMamii

Yellow_Mellow4 wrote:hi girls i wanted to ask yall a question...how much of this stuff are u applying to your bum daily? i personally do it twice a day (after i shower) and when i do apply it i try not to u know over do it...also i have started taking aguaje along with booty stacked are any others doing the same???

Hey, first off good thing applying after taking a shower. Your skin will be exfoliated and the cream will absorb better. Thumbs Up We reccomend using twice daily 1-1/2 tsp of cream. Although you can use as much to your liking. Careful and avoid lack of diet or excessive cadio because you wont gain the maximum growth, the fat will be lost. Keep us posted Very Happy

147BOOTY STACKED! - Page 6 Empty Re: BOOTY STACKED! Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:51 pm

Yellow_Mellow4

Yellow_Mellow4

driveslow wrote:ho god, i used 3 times a days, but nothing.
so good luck girl

damn really? nothing? how long have u been using it and thank you..GOOD LUCK TO YU ALSO yay!

148BOOTY STACKED! - Page 6 Empty Re: BOOTY STACKED! Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:57 pm

Yellow_Mellow4

Yellow_Mellow4

Qu33nMamii wrote:Hey, first off good thing applying after taking a shower. Your skin will be exfoliated and the cream will absorb better. Thumbs Up We reccomend using twice daily 1-1/2 tsp of cream. Although you can use as much to your liking. Careful and avoid lack of diet or excessive cadio because you wont gain the maximum growth, the fat will be lost. Keep us posted Very Happy

i think i do use the recommended amount and tomorrow will mark my 2nd week using this i already planned to measure at my 14th day to see if there is a lil difference..then i will wait another month before i measure again..i know everything comes with patience and i have faith. i have a before pic now all i need is some afters lol!

149BOOTY STACKED! - Page 6 Empty Re: BOOTY STACKED! Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:43 pm

Qu33nMamii

Qu33nMamii

Yellow_Mellow4 wrote:
Qu33nMamii wrote:Hey, first off good thing applying after taking a shower. Your skin will be exfoliated and the cream will absorb better. Thumbs Up We reccomend using twice daily 1-1/2 tsp of cream. Although you can use as much to your liking. Careful and avoid lack of diet or excessive cadio because you wont gain the maximum growth, the fat will be lost. Keep us posted Very Happy

i think i do use the recommended amount and tomorrow will mark my 2nd week using this i already planned to measure at my 14th day to see if there is a lil difference..then i will wait another month before i measure again..i know everything comes with patience and i have faith. i have a before pic now all i need is some afters lol!

Thumbs Up Very Happy

150BOOTY STACKED! - Page 6 Empty Oh i can't wait!! Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:57 am

TFF

TFF

Hello Ladies!! After seeing and following EL's posts on breast nexus i found about these products!! after so may searches i do wonder how i missed it!!(trust if google could talk.... Embarassed )

What i wanted to know is bout the exfoliation? has anyone tried using derma rollers first before applying the product? when i'm ready to order i plan on using it too just wanted to know if anyone has tried that?

can this also increase hips flower What a Face

Thanks!!!!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum